Hello Retreat Enthusiasts!
One night as I was scrolling on my phone, I saw a quote, “Everyone should experience a retreat at least once.” I agree; there are so many benefits from attending a retreat! At Seamless Getaways we offer several types of retreats to meet your needs:
1. Private Retreats: You organize your own retreat with as many of your friends as you like. The home sleeps 7-9 guests. Guests choose to scrapbook, sew, quilt, have a crafting schedule, or review for a book club are a few of the events guests have shared. Price: $600/night divided among the number in your group. There is a $100 deduction for every night after two nights.
2. Open Retreats: Seamless Getaways posts dates for open retreats. Guests attend by themselves or with a friend or two. This is a perfect time to attend a retreat if you don’t have a group of people to organize your own private retreat. Attend and meet new friends! Cost: $200/person.
3. Laura Heine Collage Quilting Retreats: Linda is a certified Laura Heine instructor. She will teach you Laura’s collage quilting process through this 3-day retreat. You may come alone or with friends. Cost: $200/person.
4. Guest Instructors Retreat Weekends: Learn a new skill and complete a new project during a retreat. Check out Maria’s upcoming quilted sweatshirt class in January!
Upcoming Retreats at Seamless Getaways:
Fabric Friday Open Retreat November 24-26, 2023
Avoid the crowds…A Fabric Friday Retreat is better than Black Friday Shopping! Kick off the holiday weekend with a weekend to prepare for your gift giving! Make time to quilt, sew, scrapbook, or relax with your own hobby! You may attend alone to meet other retreaters or come with a friend or two. There are seven beds.
· Three Flamingos: 3 Full Beds
· Americana: 1 Queen Bed
· Joy: 1 Full Bed and 1 Twin Bed
· The Queen’s Parlor: 1 King Bed (Friends often share the King)
$175/person 3 days/2 nights Link to attend or contact Linda.
January 12-14, 2024 and February 16-18, 2024 Laura Heine Retreats are full. If you would like to be on a waiting list, please email me at email@example.com .
*New* Quilted Sweatshirt Class with Maria Conrad, January 26-28, 2024
Join Maria in creating this beautiful, quilted sweatshirt jacket. The picture does not do justice to what it is in person! Maria will walk you through the process and you will leave wearing your finished jacket! Be sure to bring an extra project to work on in case you finish early!
Price of Retreat: $175/person (3 days/2 nights + Lunch on Friday) Payable to Seamless Getaways
Price of Weekend Class: $75/person payable to Maria Conrad
There are only 7 openings for this class, register early!
Supply list is on the website.
Sweatshirt Class with Maria Conrad Link or contact Linda to register.
If you are thinking January is an uncertain time to travel, be confident in knowing there is a full refund should you need to cancel.
*New* Laura Heine Retreat with Linda, March 1-3, 2024
Join Linda March 1-3, 2024 for a Laura Heine Collage Quilting Retreat. As a certified Laura Heine instructor, she will share Laura’s collage quilting process and techniques for a beautiful collage quilt. Laura’s quilts are creative, whimsical, and fun to create. You will have the whole weekend to create, and finish your quilt. If you are creating a 19x23 design, you will even have time to create two quilts! There is a supply list for this weekend class listed on the website. You may purchase these supplies from me or get them at your favorite quilt shop. If you are thinking March is an uncertain time to travel, be confident in knowing there is a full refund should you need to cancel.
Have you started a collage quilt and just need a little guidance or time to complete it? This is the weekend to get it done! You may also choose your pattern to work on during the weekend.
There are only seven openings for this weekend!
Price: $200/person 3 days/2 nights Link to register or contact Linda.
Upcoming classes for the Laura Heine collage quilting at the following quilt shops:
· Prairie Points Quilt Shop: Monday, November 13
Thanksgiving table runner with Turkeys and Pumpkins Whatever Patterns
· Quilter’s Trunk: Wednesday, November 15
· Top Shelf Quilts: Monday, November 20
· Seamless Getaways Laura Heine Collage Retreat with Linda: January & February *Full*
· Seamless Getaways Quilted Jacket with Maria Conrad: January 26-28, 2024
· Crown Point Indiana Quilt Guild (Heritage Quilters): Tuesday, Feb. 20, 2024
The 2024 Retreat Calendar is filling up fast! Be sure to book your private retreat soon! You will find the calendar online at this link. Click on the PDF icon to open the calendar.
Upgrades to the retreat home are completed! You all have noticed the new windows and siding…Thank You!
There may be more surprise renovations in 2024 😊
Get the mobile app for Seamless Getaways here.
Take time to do the things you love. It feeds your mind and makes your heart happy!
I hope to see you soon!
If you enjoyed your stay at Seamless Getaways, please leave a positive review at this link. If you have suggestions for future stays, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to follow Seamless Getaways on Facebook